AJAers going to Winston-Salem

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 13, 2007
      Jimmy,

      I think: Drew, Alan, Jay, Joyce, Andy H., Dan?, Katherine?, Bruce, Myself, and you; plus a few more, so we have enough to do the Shamrock.

      Dave Altman

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 13, 2007
        Include me in the group of a few more.
        Rick

        Dave Altman wrote:
        > Jimmy,
        >
        > I think: Drew, Alan, Jay, Joyce, Andy H., Dan?, Katherine?, Bruce, Myself, and you; plus a few more, so we have enough to do the Shamrock.
        >
        > Dave Altman

      • R. Anglin
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 13, 2007
          Joel and I will be there the last 4 days. Ken Burke plans to catch a ride
          with us.

          Ron

          _____

          > I think: Drew, Alan, Jay, Joyce, Andy H., Dan?, Katherine?, Bruce, Myself,
          and you; plus a few more, so we have enough to do the Shamrock.

          > Dave Altman

          yahoo.com/group/JUGGLING_GA/join

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 14, 2007
            Hey, don't forget about me!

            BTW last I did an internet search on "zap-zap-zap" it came up empty. We
            discussed some 4-person and even 6-person variants of what we were calling
            "zap-zap-zap" where you'd throw a drop-back to someone else standing behind
            on one of the empty beats. But I don't remember actually trying this. Nice
            to know we're still on the cutting edge of club-passing technology. I'm
            sitting in front of a computer in beautiful Baxley GA right now, so I
            haven't seen the current juggle magazine.

            -- CHS