Kind of late notice, but worth knowing about

    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2007
      The First Annual SE MuniFest ( http://www.southeastmunifest.com/index.htm )
      is this coming weekend in Asheville NC If you've yearned to take your
      unicycle out on the mountains, this is probably the place. Might be worth a
      field trip to the Second Annual, if it occurs.

    • sglpics
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2007
        --- In JUGGLING_GA@yahoogroups.com, "Charles Shapiro" <hooterpincher@...> wrote:

        > The First Annual SE MuniFest ( http://www.southeastmunifest.com/index.htm )
        > is this coming weekend in Asheville NC If you've yearned to take your
        > unicycle out on the mountains, this is probably the place. Might be worth a
        > field trip to the Second Annual, if it occurs.
        >
        > -- CHS

        Speaking of unicycling in the mountains...check out this extreme unicyling video that Cap'n
        Mike turned me onto. This is some wicked crazy unicycling...
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMRjaKdmjv8
        Later,
        Message 3 of 3 , May 2, 2007
          Man, he's good! I can't believe how much the unicycle folded on that last thing he did. It takes a lot of confidence to ride that close to a cliff and a lot of accuracy to do most of those moves. Thanks for sharing, Steve.