Re: [JUGGLING_GA] International Children's Day

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 22, 2007
      According to google maps, Centennial Place Elementary School is just West of
      the intersection of Luckie Street and North Avenue, about 1/2 mile from
      where I'm sitting. I pass it regularly on my morning commute. It serves
      studens K-5.

      Centennial Place Elementary School
      531 Luckie Street
      Atlanta, GA 30313