registered jugglers at GH fest

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2007
      It was a great weekend of juggling here in Atlanta at the 29th annual
      Groundhog Day Jugglers Festival! Today I entered all the names and
      addresses in the database and the total is 173 registered jugglers at the
      fest. That's about 5 less than last year, but a good showing considering
      the date and place change. We also have 52 Atlanta jugglers who paid their
      dues this year.

      Our thanks to everyone who attended and to all those who volunteered to help
      make the festival a success. I'll send emails to all attendees as soon as
      the pictures are online in our gallery.