FW: Questions about Groundhog Day Festival

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007
      Is anyone interested in hosting this juggler from Taiwan for the festival?
      From his email address it looks like he's a student at FSU.

      Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2007 3:39 AM
      To: aja@...
      Subject: Questions about Groundhog Day Festival

      To whom it may concern,

      I am a juggling player from Taiwan. I am so badly interested in joining
      this fantastic festival, and meanwhile, I would like to sign up for the
      juggling competition. The fisrt question is that I know each competitor
      has 4 minutes to perform, but my music is 4:30. Is it a stringent rule
      for the time control? or I can go over a bit (just 30 seconds)?

      The second inquiry is a very important and imperious demand. The
      information I checked from your website said that it might be possible
      to allow me to request a place to stay. Because it is very expensive
      for me to live in hotel during those three days, so I am so appreciated
      if you can help me inquiry that the feasibility of possible housing.

      Please feel free to contact me by email or phone.

      My Best,

      Chris Chen