Re: [JUGGLING_GA] Re: Rudolph/ Corteo

  • sean horn
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2006
      Hey, im actually working at corteo as a cook. the brothers and sister are very nice. I still havent had a chance to juggle with them, and i probably wont seeing how the last show for them is well. today.

      qcatch <quiteacatch@...> wrote: > Speaking of which - January 7th will be the end of a unique exhibit
      > at the Center for Puppetry Arts. They have the original "cast" of
      > the Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer special, which just celebrated
      > its 40th anniversary on television. And you were how old when it
      > was first broadcast?

      > Ginny, the Money Juggler

      I wanted to go by and see this before we went to Corteo, but Christmas
      shopping took too long! Even cooler than the Rudolph display in my
      opinion is Gumby: The First 50 Years which is at Puppetry Arts until
      March I believe.

      For those still planing to see Corteo, I highly recommend parking as
      near to the exits as possible and paying for your parking in advance or
      you will sit for quite awhile after the show. It's even better than
      when Meredith and I saw it in Montreal. FYI: There are several major
      cast changes while in Atlanta. (Quite a few decided not to renew their
      contract after two years) I am still hoping that our Cirque du Monde
      wil get to do a workshop with some of the cast and if so, I will try to
      get word about AJA to the jugglers, unless someone else has already
      invited them. They have added club passing and their is a solo piece of
      4 and 5 clubs during a group passage now. Their finale is still one of
      the coolest things I have ever seen jugglers do, almost as good as the
      AJA tick tock pass with the sissy beat!

      -Ron