RE: [JUGGLING_GA] Groundhog festival date change

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 21, 2006
      Nope, I talked with the business manager today and they're mailing me the
      contract. We're confirmed with the location and date. I think everyone's
      busy with holiday plans. We can see the space next week on Tuesday or
      Thursday. I'll let everyone know.

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 21, 2006
        Well done.

        Rodger

      • mergor@bellsouth.net
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 21, 2006
          Very cool. Thanks to the folks that made it happen.

          meredith