RE: [JUGGLING_GA] FOX 5 at the space

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 29, 2000
      Oops. Heh. I realized that about two seconds after I hit the <send> button.
      I considered forwarding it again, decided y'all would never notice. So I was
      wrong about that last part.

      You'll note that the "record 134 jugglers" at last year's groundhog was one
      less than the "record 135 jugglers" at the 1998 'hog too. Nobody said
      anything about that.

      -- CHS

    • R. Anglin
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 29, 2000
        I will tell you who did have something to say. Jonathan and I went back to
        the space after The Flying Biscuit to practice and some lady weilding a
        pottery knife in her hand let us know in no uncertain fashion that we were
        not to ever use the bottom space again without cutting off the lights and
        air conditioning! She informed us that it could cause the entire Community
        Center electrical system to melt down, or explode or something like that.
        Jonathan humbly begged forgiveness and we gave her your name and number
        Charles, since you are The Supreme Commander.
        Private Ron