Re: [JUGGLING_GA] FOX 5 at the space

  • Dan the Man
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 29, 2000
      --- Charles Shapiro <charles.shapiro@...> wrote:
      > A total of 6 of us turned out early this morning

      <snip>

      But apparently the counting still lends a problem at this time in the
      morning, hehe.

      1. Charles Shapiro, Supreme Ruler
      2. Ron Anglin
      3. Jonathan Perry
      4. Bruce Plott
      5. Dan Howard
      6. Andy Howard
      7. Joyce Howard

      Does this mean that when you say you're working on 7 balls that you're
      really working on 9? BTW, I had one of the trainers at my school
      recognize me this morning. Don't you just love being famous for a day!

      Dan the Man

      http://mail.yahoo.com/
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 29, 2000
        Oops. Heh. I realized that about two seconds after I hit the <send> button.
        I considered forwarding it again, decided y'all would never notice. So I was
        wrong about that last part.

        You'll note that the "record 134 jugglers" at last year's groundhog was one
        less than the "record 135 jugglers" at the 1998 'hog too. Nobody said
        anything about that.

        -- CHS

      • R. Anglin
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 29, 2000
          I will tell you who did have something to say. Jonathan and I went back to
          the space after The Flying Biscuit to practice and some lady weilding a
          pottery knife in her hand let us know in no uncertain fashion that we were
          not to ever use the bottom space again without cutting off the lights and
          air conditioning! She informed us that it could cause the entire Community
          Center electrical system to melt down, or explode or something like that.
          Jonathan humbly begged forgiveness and we gave her your name and number
          Charles, since you are The Supreme Commander.
          Private Ron