Cirque du Soleil in Atlanta with Corteo

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2006
      Hi Ya'll,

      Cirque du Soleil will be in Atlanta with Corteo, December 15 through January 21, 2006 and the show with Anthony Gatto will be here sometime, we think? I don't think there is an offical name, yet, other than Cirque 2007. http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/CirqueDuSoleil/en/showstickets/default.htm

      I'll let everyone know as soon as I hear more about it.