Holiday party at Sheraton Colony Square on December 17th

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2006
      Hi Ya'll,

      Just passing this on in case anyone is interested.

      Dave

      Subject: Holiday party at Sheraton Colony Square on December 17th

      I am a fellow juggler & unicyclist. On Sunday, December 17th there is an annual holiday party for Atlanta's special citizens. The group is about 800 mentally handicapped people ranging in age for 4 years old up to 80. The event is held every year at the Sheraton Colony Square Hotel at 14th street in the Grand Ballroom. It is for lunch but the entertaining would start around 10am. Everything at the party is donated from the lunch that is served, the decorations, the transportation, the gifts all the kids get, the entertainment which includes the Feed & Seed marching band, clowns, costumed characters, the d.j. and of course Santa Claus. We would love to invite your entire group to join us to entertain this group. If anyone can join us that would be awesome. This holiday party is really something that all of the kids look forward to every year!! I f you can spread the word that would be awesome. If anyone is not a juggler but would like to volunteer to help that would also be great.
      It's over by 12 pm and anytime anyone could would be much appreciated!!
      Should anyone have any questions please feel free to give me a call at (404) 375-6637
      or email at stevenieisenstein@...

      Thanks very much!

      Sincerely,

      Steven Eisenstein