Coming to Atlanta

  • Dan the Man
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2006
      I'm
      flying in to Atlanta on Tuesday, Nov. 21, arriving the airport at 6:48
      PM. If there will be people at juggling I will make an attempt to make
      it by...

      Dan
    • Alan Tidwell
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 7, 2006
        I expect to be there. If you are checking any bags, we will see you
        at dinner (probably at La Fonda) ;-)

        Scheduled Arrival -- 6:48p
        Actually arrive at gate -- 7:05p
        Get off plane -- 7:15p
        Arrive baggage claim--7:25p
        Get bags (if lucky) -- 7:55p
        Get to transportation -- 8:05p
        Drive downtown -- 8:40p
        Get upstairs to juggling -- 8:45p
        Someone says "Let's eat!" -- 8:50p

        Alan

        --
        Alan T. Tidwell alan.tidwell@... Phone: (404)385-3562
        Customer Service Support Manager Fax: (404)385-6122