Re: [JUGGLING_GA] Annual Meeting Time

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2006
      Any Tuesday is fine with me. Thursdays are problematic, but if most people
      want a Thursday I could work around it.

      -- CHS

      On 11/6/06, labananatbs@... <labananatbs@...> wrote:

      > We usually hold the meeting in December to elect officers and plan the
      > Groundhog Festival. However, this year we will be holding the Festival
      > without the
      > help of Rodger French and that leaves a very big hole in the
      > planning/implementation...
      >
      > So can we get a headstart and hold the annual meeting in November? Which
      > night is best for the majority of folks who: 1) are interested in running
      > for
      > office, and 2) will do the work at the Festival.
      >
      > Tuesdays conflict with the A-Bombs for several of you, but if we keep
      > focused
      > and on the agenda, we could get a lot done.
      >
      > Tuesday, November 14 7:00 pm OR
      > Thursday, November 16 OR
      > Tuesday, November 21
      >
      > Let me or President Dave or the list know.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Toni

    • LUIC
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 8, 2006
        I expect to be working 12H days in November (cant be there physically).

        But.. I expect to have time to actually participate in the workshop
        this year though. If there are no objections, I'll work with anyone
        else who wants to make the workshops work. I have the workshop
        poster, and the signup sheets. For anyone willing to do a workshop;
        I'll have the signup sheet in the gym SAT. As usual, these are no
        pressure, casual workshops.

        I think the discussion is still open to the exact time for these
        workshops. One group wanted workshops anytime over the weekend..
        and another group thinks if we announce a time (like Sunday
        afternoon) more people might show up just for the workshops. I
        suspect the "anytime" camp won, because I did not see a lot of
        support for the workshops. Im thinking sunday afternoon (if someone
        who knows the schedule could give me an exact time to announce) will
        be the usual workshop, with individuals free to do a workshop anytime
        they want (so both camps win).

        bobler