Party

  • Bruce Plott
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 5, 2006
      Aloha Jugglers,
      Our good friend Greg Phillips will be in Atlanta on Friday
      November 17th. Some of decided it might be a good time for a party.

      Date: Friday November 17
      Time: 7:00 P.M. till
      Place: Chez Plott
      587 Fond Du Lac Drive.
      Stone Mountain, GA 30088
      770/413-4229
      I'll have some beer and food, but you can bring some snacks
      and drink if you like. Bring your props if you'd like to juggle.
      Directions:
      From Midtown or Decatur
      A. Find your way to North Decatur Rd. and go east.
      At Memorial Dr. the street name changes to Rockbridge Rd.
      B. Continue on Rockbridge Rd. through Pine Lake.
      After you cross Hairston Rd. take the 4th right onto Fond Du Lac Rd.
      587 is on the right, there's a unicycle attached to the Mailbox.
      From almost everywhere else
      A. Take I - 285 to the east side of town and exit at Memorial Dr.
      Go east and take a Right on Rockbridge Rd.
      Follow B. above

      Bruce Plott
      bruceplott@...
      EarthLink Revolves Around You.

    • Bruce Plott
      Message 2 of 7 , May 31, 2008
        Aloha Jugglers and Band,
        You're all invited to a party at
        my house celebrating World Juggling Day.
        Many of the local jugglers will be present,
        but non - jugglers are welcome, (we might even
        teach you to juggle). I'll provide some
        beer and dogs for the grill. If you like you can
        bring more to drink and a snack or something
        for the grill to share.
        Hope to see you all here.

        Date: Saturday June 14, 2008
        Time: 3:00 P.M. till ???
        Place: 587 Fond Du Lac Drive
        Stone Mountain. GA 30088
        Phone: 770/413-4229

        DIRECTIONS
        From Midtown/Decatur:
        Find your way to North Decatur Road and go East toward Stone Mountain
        When you cross Memorial Dr. the street name will change to Rockbridge Rd.
        After a few miles you'll pass Pine Lake, then Hairston Rd.
        Take the 4th right after Hairston Rd. onto Fond Du Lac Dr.
        The road will wind around a mile or so
        587 is on the right., there's an unicycle attached to the mailbox.

        From most anywhere else:
        Find your way to I - 285 headed toward the east side of Atlanta
        Exit at Memorial Drive and go east toward Stone Mountain
        Ay around the 4th loght turn right on Rockbridge Rd.
        After a few miles you'll pass Pine Lake anf Hairston Rd.
        Take the 4th right after Hairston Rd. onto Fond Du Lac Dr.
        Thr road will wind around a mile or so.
        587 is on the right, there's an unicycle attached to the mailbox.

        From any other place phone me.

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 2, 2008
          Dang man. I'll be be on St. Simons Island (
          http://www.brag.org/brag.html). Your parties are always excellent.

          -- CHS

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 9, 2009
            Aloha Jugglers and Band,
            Yoy're invited to:

            World Juggling Day Party
            When:
            Friday June 19, 2009
            6:00 P.M. - till ?
            Where:
            587 Fond Du Lac Drive
            Stone Mountain, GA 30088

            I'll have some dogs for the grill and some beer.
            If you like you can bring something to throw on
            the grill or a snack to share. Also anything else
            you might like to drink and something to juggle.
            E mail me if you need directions or phone me at
            770/413-4229

            Let's Party!
            Bruce

            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 17, 2009
              Aloha Jugglers and Band,
              If you get off
              work early on Friday and want to beat the
              rush hour traffic come on tto the party early.
              I'll be here.