FW: America's Got Talent 2 Auditions

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2006
      From: Adam Shapiro [mailto:agt2shapiro@...]
      Sent: Friday, September 29, 2006 4:30 PM
      To: agt2shapiro@...
      Subject: America's Got Talent 2 Auditions

      Hello - I am a producer for the NBC television show "America's Got Talent".
      I was browsing a website and came across your act/site and this type of
      talent would be a perfect fit for our show. We are currently casting for
      the second season and auditioning different acts all across America
      (schedule below). Juggling acts are just the type of thing we are looking
      for on the show and I think it would be a great opportunity for you to show
      off your talent on a national stage.

      If you are not familiar with the show it is basically a talent show hosted
      by Regis Philbin. It was the #1 show last season with more than 12 million
      viewers per night and the winner receives a one million dollar prize. Many
      of the contestants who participated in last years show have widely expanded
      their audience due to the national exposure.

      If a particular act is in very high demand we can talk about booking a time
      to expidite the audition process. If you are interested or know of anyone
      who would be email me back and we will talk about the next step or just show
      up at the open audition call in the closest town.

      Audition Schedule:
      Las Vegas - Oct 3,4 - Las Vegas Convention Center
      San Francisco - Oct 7,8 - Bil Graham Civic Center
      New York - Oct 11,12 - Javits Center
      Atlanta - Oct 16,17 - America's Mart
      Boston - Oct 20,21 - Boston Convention Center
      Los Angeles - Oct 24,25 - LA Convention Center
      Chicago - Oct 29,30 - Navy Pier

      Hope to see you there and if you have any further questions email me back
      with a phone # and I will call you. If you know of anyone else who would is
      an amazing juggler please pass this info on to them.

      Adam Shapiro
      Producer
      "America's Got Talent"
      12700 Venturea Blvd Ste 300