Penny Tidwell

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23, 2006
      Hi Folks,

      Unfortunately, Penny, Allan's mom passed away. I don't know any of the details or when the service is planned. Our regrets go out to Allan and his family. I'll post any additional information as it comes in. Penny was a very sweet and gracious woman whose smile lit up a room. She will be missed. It was always a pleasure to see her and Buck at the annual May parties up at Lake Lanier.

    • mergor@bellsouth.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 24, 2006
        I'm sorry to here the news. Allan and his family will be in my prayers.

        Meredith

        > From: "Dave Altman" <farm369@...>
        > Date: 2006/09/23 Sat PM 05:43:22 EDT
        > To: <JUGGLING_GA@yahoogroups.com>
        > Subject: [JUGGLING_GA] Penny Tidwell
        >
        > Hi Folks,
        >
        > Unfortunately, Penny, Allan's mom passed away. I don't know any of the details or when the service
        is planned. Our regrets go out to Allan and his family. I'll post any additional information as it comes
        in. Penny was a very sweet and gracious woman whose smile lit up a room. She will be missed. It
        was always a pleasure to see her and Buck at the annual May parties up at Lake Lanier.

        > Dave

        Meredith Gordon
        404.697.6015
        http://www.SqueezeTheClown.com