Passes to Emory + other stuf

  • LOVEu inCHAINS
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 1999
      Sorry I missed the Lulwater fest (got out of bed too late).

      Probably a good system, would be for regular non-emory jugglers to get a
      "new" pass when we are there (if we have to use one up at the door... so we
      will always have one on us... I've had one for a year or two- is it still
      good?).

      For "biography's, and directions to juggle" (and pictures, etc) go to the
      URL in the FAQ below (so the list will not need to be cluttered with this
      stuff).