Re: [JUGGLING_GA] Fw: Hurricane Hugo Festival information

  • raystern@adelphia.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 20, 2006
      Me & Rachel.

      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 21, 2006
        Sorry d00ds. I'm gonna be riding my first century (
        http://www.maccattack.com/ ) that weekend. Wish me luck.

        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 21, 2006
          Too bad you are going to miss Hugo, Charles.

          I'm "riding" in my second century, now. I was born in the middle of the 20th Century and I'm "riding" in my second and last century. It's bumpy at times, but what are the options? Good luck with your ride, Charles.

          Sorry d00ds. I'm gonna be riding my first century (
          http://www.maccattack.com/ ) that weekend. Wish me luck.

        • Jay
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 21, 2006
            I'll most likely be there. -J

            Jay Jones
          • LUIC
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 9 9:38 AM
              I wanted to go this year, but damnit, the email came out while I was
              on vacation to Chicago for 10 days (missed it again)..

              bobler

              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 9 10:31 AM
                Bob and other idiots out there, ;-),

                Hugo has been on the Labor Day weekend for the last three years or more and it will continue to be, unless there is a big reason to change. Put it on your computer calendar and set a reminder, Bob. Most festivals are usually on the same date each year, give or take a few days, so you can put the old date in as a reminder and double check as the date comes near.

                Dave

                There is a festival coming up in Florida, so here's the info on that:

                Hey everyone,

                I just updated the 3rd annual Halloween Juggling Festival information of the website. http://jugglingatucf.org/?page_id=7
                Check it out. I will send out more information the next time i have some major updates.

                Looking forward to see you at the Festival,

                Jordan Morris

                --
                Juggling Club @ UCF
                For Training in Human Performance