Housekeeping

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2006
      Rodger French here.

      If you are reading this, you are on The DeLuxe Vaudeville Orchestra (DVO)
      email list. Some of you, and you know who you are, are also on a separate
      list to receive postings from Ghana, where I will be moving to on August 15.

      Here¹s the deal: Those of you not already on the Ghana list who wish to be
      should get back to me. I¹ll be delighted to add your address.

      Those of you who don¹t care to be added to the Ghana list, but wish to stay
      on this DVO list, should do nothing.

      Those of you who wish to be taken off the DVO list altogether please let me
      know and it shall be done.

      That¹s it. And thanks.

      Rodger