Florida Mini-Fests

  • Jimmy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2006
      Hi all,

      The following is a message I got from one of the jugglers in
      Florida. Let him know if you guys might be interested. I told him I
      was.

      Jimmy

      Hello All!

      My name is Brian and I'm with the UCF Jugglers. A few of us Florida
      jugglers met at this past IJA and thought it would be fun to create
      sort of a mini convention for everyone in Florida; more like a
      monthly
      or bi-monthly gathering that would take up a weekend. This is still
      in
      planning stages is meant to be more a casual affair than a
      convention.

      There are many things to think about, where we would meet (or would
      the meeting place change every month? Go to Orlando one Month,
      Tallahassee the next, etc.). Lodging for people, obviously we don't
      want to have to go to a hotel for just a weekend. Maybe have a
      friendly competition or show of competing clubs? There are a bunch of
      possibilities and I think it would be a fun idea and a great way to
      meet other jugglers in our area. If you're interested please reply to
      this e-mail with your preference of time of month and whether
      bi-monthly or monthly would be better. Of course, we're open to new
      ideas as well. If you know any other Florida jugglers that would be
      interested please forward this on to them and let your local club
      members know about the idea. Hope to hear from you all!

      -Brian Knobbs
      UCF Juggling Club
      www.jugglingatucf.org