Re: Passes to Emory

  • jrose14@xxxxxxxxx.xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 1999
      I'll look into getting a bunch of passes so that our visitors will no
      longer be hassled. EATUS will cover the charges. Hopefully, all will be
      well. If you want a pass, please send me a personal email at
      jrose14@... so that I have an idea of how many to get. At the
      moment, I can think of Jimmy, Randy, and Chicago Bob who would need
      passes. Anyone else?
      -Jordan

      "Yo no soy marinero."
      -Richie Valens
    • Nomail1781@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 27, 1999
        In a message dated 09/27/1999 12:43:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
        jrose14@... writes:

        > 'll look into getting a bunch of passes so that our visitors will no
        > longer be hassled. EATUS will cover the charges. Hopefully, all will be
        > well. If you want a pass, please send me a personal email at
        > jrose14@... so that I have an idea of how many to get. At the
        > moment, I can think of Jimmy, Randy, and Chicago Bob who would need
        > passes. Anyone else?
        > -Jordan
        Hi there,

        Don't forget that Franklin is not a student at Emory either.

        Jimmy