from Allison Wright

  • Toni Shifalo
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2000
      I can't seem to find the Juggler's Digest on onelist anymore. Do you
      know if
      they moved? I was wanting to let everyone know about an upcoming
      event.

      Some of John's friends from Memphis are in an excellent band called
      FreeWorld. They have three cd's out. They are playing at the
      Brandyhouse
      this Thursday from 10:00PM-2:00AM. If you can make it we would love
      to see
      you there. If you would like to check out their website:

      http://freeworldrocks.virtualave.net/fwmain.htm

      They have a pretty large following. I believe there is also music
      links
      there so you can hear them play.