2007 IJA festival to be in Winston Salem, NC

  • sglpics
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2006
      Hello to all my Georgia Juggling Bretheren,
      Although, Joyce may have informed some of you already. I just read it on the IJA site. NC
      will host the 2007 IJA convention. I am very excited, as we have never had one in our
      home state, to my knowledge. This should also be good news for all of you, because it will
      be so close by. I for one am doing a little happy dance at this very moment.
      Steve aka Alfredo Fettucini

      Here is Todd's post form the IJA site...

      Folks,

      It's official. I am very happy to announce that, with the approval of the IJA board of the
      directors, I have signed and mailed the contracts for our 2007 festival, which will be at the
      Benton Convention Center in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. The shows will be at the
      nearby (short walk) Stevens Center for the Performing Arts.

      dates: Monday, July 16 through Sunday, July 22, 2007 (It's OK to write these dates in pen
      in your calendars.)

      Benton Convention Center
      http://www.visitwinstonsalem.com/meetings/mee_facilities01.html

      Stevens Center for the Performing Arts
      http://www.ncarts.edu/ncsaprod/StevensCenter/

      This is going to be a great festival.

      thanks, Todd Strong

      P.S. Please don't show up in North Carolina this summer (2006). We will be in Portland,
      Oregon. (which will also be a great festival)