FW: Grant Park Summer Shade Festival

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2006
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Phil Cuthbertson [mailto:gpconservancy@...]
      Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2006 9:02 AM
      To: aja@...
      Subject: Grant Park Summer Shade Festival

      The 4th Annual Grant Park Summer Shade Festival is scheduled for Saturday &
      Sunday, August 26 & 27, 2006. This is a fast growing intown Festival that
      features a 5K Run for the Park, Artist Market with 100+ artists/exhibitors,
      food/beverage, children's activities, two stages, a fine food and wine event
      and more. We are seeking street performers, including jugglers, to add
      spice and flavor to the event. We are still a young Festival and not able
      to pay performers but we would allow performers to appear at scheduled
      times, collect/keep 100% of tips and be a part of a great new Festival in
      Atlanta.

      Contact information is listed below.

      Phil Cuthbertson

      Grant Park Conservancy