Columbus juggling association

  • wackosean21
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2005
      I have started to roll the rock! I will be teaching juggling at the
      local university(csu), at the rankin art center for continuing
      education. My beginner classes are going to start in march. This is
      how im going to find the members, and I would love to have some of you
      guys come down when I start teaching passing with knives and torches
      to the advanced class. But yea, just wanted to get the word out.
      peace,
      seano
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2005
        Hi Seano,

        Sounds great! I looked under these listings for your course at the
        Rankin Art Center, but I didn't find anything. Is it somewhere else or
        don't they have it listed, yet? There were listing for other courses
        starting in March and even April. Below is my home phone and email,
        with the email, just remove everything after .net If you let me know
        when is a good time, I'll try to come down.
        Calling All Kids
        Conferences/Special Events
        Creative Attitudes
        Fun for Teens
        Get Your Body Moving
        Go Global
        Reinvent Yourself
        Relax & Let Go

        Dave Altman
        President of the Atlanta Jugglers Association
        (706) 923-5500
        farm369@...
        On Dec 1, 2005, at 2:25 PM, wackosean21 wrote:

        > I have started to roll the rock! I will be teaching juggling at the
        > local university(csu), at the rankin art center for continuing
        > education. My beginner classes are going to start in march. This is
        > how im going to find the members, and I would love to have some of you
        > guys come down when I start teaching passing with knives and torches
        > to the advanced class. But yea, just wanted to get the word out.
        > peace,
        > seano

      • sean horn
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2005
          Well, it was to late to put it in the cataloge for the winter season, so we're going to wait until around march for the summer classes. Im pretty sure it will be in the reinvent yourself section though. Here is what the juggling section will probably say:

          Juggling for Beginners

          Juggling can be an awesome form of relaxation. If you concentrate on juggling enough, then all of your hassles will be forgotten! So put down your every day worries, and come join us for some juggling fun! In this class, students will learn the basic 3 ball juggling pattern and even some really cool tricks.

          ^^^That could be reworded to sound better probably….. Here is another just incase.

          Are you tired of juggling every day hassles? If so, put down your problems, and come join us for some juggling fun! Students will learn the basics of juggling, and enough cool tricks to really wow your family or friends.

          ^^^Not too sure about that one either…. So here is another.

          Have you ever really wanted to just juggle some machetes? Then this class is right for you! All students will learn the basic 3 ball juggling pattern, and prepare everyone for a little machete juggling.

          Dave Altman <farm369@...> wrote: Hi Seano,