Avner Eisenberg in town

  • Jimmy
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 26, 2005
      Hi everyone,

      I just got a phone call from Ron Anglin and he doesn't have access to
      a computer right now. He wanted me to let everyone know that Avner is
      going to be performing in town on November 10th at 7 pm at Woodruff in
      a benefit for Hurricane victims. Tickets are $20. That is all the info
      that I know right now, but you may be able to find out more by calling
      the Woodruff Arts Center.

      Jimmy
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 26, 2005
        I just found the scoop on Avner's performance by going to his web site at
        http://www.avnertheeccentric.com/ The tickets are general admission so
        there's no need to buy them in groups. You can follow the link from his
        front page to buy the tickets online. It looks like fun. I remember seeing
        him at some IJA festivals. He's a funny guy. We'll be there!

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 26, 2005

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 26, 2005
            Thanks Joyce,

            Dave
            On Oct 26, 2005, at 5:32 PM, Joyce Howard wrote:

            > I just found the scoop on Avner's performance by going to his web site
            > at
            > http://www.avnertheeccentric.com/ The tickets are general admission so
            > there's no need to buy them in groups. You can follow the link from
            > his
            > front page to buy the tickets online. It looks like fun. I remember
            > seeing
            > him at some IJA festivals. He's a funny guy. We'll be there!
            >
            > Joyce

          • R. Anglin
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 28, 2005
              I'm back from a week's worth of work in Dalton where I got to stay at the
              Jonas Spring Frog Farm beside Fort Mountain State Park with no TV, but I
              really enjoyed juggling for all the elementary schools. Next month I get to
              just checked my e-mail and Avner is doing a very limited workshop (14
              students) on Nov 9 from 2:00-5:00 at Jewish Theater of the South, 5342
              Tilly Mill Rd, Dunwoody for $35 The number if you are interested to register
              is 770-395-2654. I'm working that day for Cirque du Monde or I would jump at
              the chance even after spending two weeks with him in August. I wish I had
              the time to go to Orlando and take some of Matt Hall's workshops, but family
              duties prevent me. I hope to see many of you at Avner's show!

              Ron

              _____

              I just got a phone call from Ron Anglin and he doesn't have access to
              a computer right now. He wanted me to let everyone know that Avner is
              going to be performing in town on November 10th at 7 pm at Woodruff in
              a benefit for Hurricane victims. Tickets are $20. That is all the info
              that I know right now, but you may be able to find out more by calling
              the Woodruff Arts Center.

              Jimmy

              _____

              YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS