Re: [JUGGLING_GA] wow, not one word from people who like to make people happy

  • LUIC
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 1, 2005
      He did leave the group as promised. I thought Joyces response was on
      the money.

      bobbler

      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 1, 2005
        Blake also posted on the rec.juggling like Joyce suggested, I think he
        was probably just an overly-passioned young kid. He is trying to do a
        good thing, but got a little carried away. He also writes like a
        non-native English speaker, so he may not mean to be as rude as his
        posts seemed.

        Dave