Re: [JUGGLING_GA] wow, not one word from people who like to make people happy

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 30, 2005
      Rodger French here. Is it inappropriate to ask just who the heck Blake Gwinn
      is? And why is he making a shitload of assumptions about people he doesn't
      apparently know?

      Just askin'.

      On 9/30/05 10:18 PM, "blake gwinn" <blake2go@...> wrote:

      > well thank you for your apathy,add that to your ignorance, and you may have
      > something.
      > as for the rest of you .........just sad
      > i of course leave this group now
      >

      > OpalCat <opalcat@...> wrote:
      > Isn't it a little presumptuous to assume that because you haven't seen a
      > response on this mailing list, that we don't care and aren't doing
      > anything? I mean I have to admit I barely even read this list, let alone
      > post... and it isn't where I would come to discuss that sort of thing
      > anyway.
      >
      > Blake Gwinn wrote:
      >
      >> so do we as a group not care?
      >> do the prop co's not care ?

      > Juggling Hobby and craft supply Craft hobby Hobbies and crafts

      > ---------------------------------

    • LUIC
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 1, 2005
        He did leave the group as promised. I thought Joyces response was on
        the money.

        bobbler

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 1, 2005
          Blake also posted on the rec.juggling like Joyce suggested, I think he
          was probably just an overly-passioned young kid. He is trying to do a
          good thing, but got a little carried away. He also writes like a
          non-native English speaker, so he may not mean to be as rude as his
          posts seemed.

          Dave