Fwd: Interesting road sign

  • Dan the Man
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2, 2005
      This from the Athens juggling listserve...

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 2, 2005
        That's a joke right? I mean, it's obvious what it means...no?

        This from the Athens juggling listserve...

        > I thought that those on the list might be interested in this Canadian
        > road sign,
        > which apparently means "road too bumpy for juggling on unicycles".
        > Or maybe it means "Orange unicyclist-eating giant ahead"?
        >
        > Canada is a strange and frightening place.
        >
        > http://www.trans.gov.ab.ca/Content/doctype252/images/wd-a-111.jpg
        >
        > -Tony

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

        Atlanta ga

      • OpalCat
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 2, 2005
          Yes, I'm sure it's a joke and that everyone can figure out what it really
          means. I think it's hilarious!

          At 11:41 AM 8/2/2005, Cynthia Aviance wrote:
          >That's a joke right? I mean, it's obvious what it means...no?
        • Cynthia Aviance
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 2, 2005
            Just think about what you see when you're behind a bike. That's it. Without the "mirrors" I think it would look more like a uni. But yes, it absolutely begs for a parody.

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 2, 2005