JOIN US THIS WEEKEND

  • softcoresingles
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2005
      \link{http://SoftcoreSingles.com} Welcomes singles, couples and
      groups to explore their wildest fantasies with our Adult Personals
      Service. Meet straight, gay, and bisexual singles, couples and groups
      and explore your Kinkiest Fetish. Adult Ads, Sex Personals, Live Chat
      Rooms, Instant Messaging, Photo Rating and so much more. Join now for
      free and create your own member profile and let your fantasies begin.
    • softcoresingles
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3, 2005
          Posting Messages: Override: This member may not post (Edit)

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 3, 2005
            Hi Bob,

            Good man, I thought you'd be the most likely to respond.

            Dave