Re: [JUGGLING_GA] Re: Stone Mtn passes for JUGGLING day.. --OOPS

  • LUIC
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 16, 2005
      Dave,

      I will not know until sat AM if I am going.. What time window will you
      be at the gate?

      bob

      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 17, 2005
        Hi Bob et al,

        I will be at the gate by appointment only, give me a call or email to
        set up a time. I will be at Stone Mountain Park from about 9:45 to 1
        and I will stop juggling to go to the gate if necessary, but there are
        about 5 passes in the mailbox of the Juggling Space on the 3rd floor of
        the Little Five Points Community Center on Austin Ave. Also, there is a
        new location! Bruce has 7 passes at his house in his mailbox; so,
        anyone can go by the Juggling Space, Bruce's house, or call me to
        arrange a time to meet at the main gate of Stone Mountain Park.

        So far, there are about 10 people that have committed to coming and
        about 3 or so that are iffy. We still have passes for another 15 people
        to come. These are car passes, so friends and family are free and
        welcome. The passes are good for the entire weekend. We are only going
        to juggle on Saturday, but you can come to the park on Sunday free,
        also.

        Don't forget to bring a signed release form that can be downloaded from
        the Yahoo group site. I do have about 10 forms I'll bring to the park,
        which will probably be enough, but if you can bring your own copy,
        please do.

        Again, we couldn't ask for better weather for this weekend. The
        humidity will be lower than it has been in several weeks and the
        temperature will be about 10 degrees cooler, also. I hope to see
        everyone at Stone Mountain Park and/or at Bruce's party. Playing at the
        park, then going to eat, drink, and soak in the hot tub; what a nice
        way to spend a weekend. Speaking of the hot tub, remember to bring your
        bathing suit to Bruce's party or you will have to wait until it gets
        late to use the hot tub, when bathing suits will be optional.

        On Jun 16, 2005, at 9:31 PM, LUIC wrote:

        > Dave,
        >
        > I will not know until sat AM if I am going.. What time window will you
        > be at the gate?
        >
        > bob
        >

        > On Jun 16, 2005, at 4:07 PM, altmandave wrote:
        >
        >> Hi Ya'll,
        >>
        >> The passes came today. I will be at Juggling tonight and I am leaving
        >> some for anybody
        >> that can't come tonight in the mailbox on the door of the Juggling
        >> Space, upstairs on the
        >> 3rd floor. I can also meet you at the main gate at the park on
        >> Saturday. Don't pay! I have
        >> 25 passes for Saturday and they are also good for Sunday if you want
        >> to go back then and
        >> enjoy the Park. This weekend is supposed to be perfect weather.
        >>
        >> Dave Altman
        >> President of the Atlanta Jugglers Association
        >> (706) 923-5500

      • sean horn
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 17, 2005
          Hey dave, I am going to try and make it too. I will call your # around 9:30 if I do go. Are you going to have some passes on you?
          Thanks,
          Sean

          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 17, 2005
            Hi Sean,

            I don't have a cell phone and the number I'm giving out is my home
            phone and I live about one and half hours from Stone Mountain Park. If
            you mean you will call me tonight at 9:30 p.m., you can reach me; if
            you mean 9:30 a.m. tomorrow, I won't be able to be reached then.

            So:

            1. Can someone that is going to the park tomorrow that has a cell
            phone, volunteer their number so people can call tomorrow for meeting
            at the gate.
            2. Can someone that is going to the park tomorrow, volunteer to go by
            the Juggling Space today or early tomorrow to bring the bean bags?

            Dave Altman
            (706) 923-5500

          • LUIC
            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 17, 2005
              How about (if the park mgmt will allow it) set up somewhere around the
              gate from say 10 - 1030.. Anyone showing up could see juggling, then
              get gate passes.

              bobbbler