Juggler wanted

  • Alan Tidwell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2000
      This message was posted to the Georgia Tech Juggling Club Discussion
      Board:

      I work for the Cobb County libraries, and am looking for a juggler.
      We had a guy from your group named George come out
      last year with a friend to entertain at a reading party in August.
      They were great, and gave me a card. It will take me all summer
      to find it, so I'm hoping someone there knows them. Reply to my work
      email above and let me know. I am positive one guy's
      name was George. Please call or reply soon! We need jugglers again!

      Julie Darnall
      East Marietta Library
      770 509-2711