Re: [JUGGLING_GA] Digest Number 961

  • Cynthia Aviance
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29 5:16 PM
      I didn't understand half of what you just said- I've never played the arcade version. But it sure sounds cool and congrats on your personal best! WOO HOO! Can you explain the "feet" part?

      Dance Dance Immolation is neither home nor arcade version...it's a Burning Man version. mm.dfilm.com/mm2s/mm_route.php?id=2272808 I know it's crazy, but I am so excited about this!

      Cyn