FW: End of the World Circus

    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2000
      Alas, these folks passed through before anyone knew.

      -- CHS

    • Rick Purtee
      Message 2 of 2 , May 30, 2000
        Well this just goes to prove that e-mailing the wrong address is just as bad
        (if not worse) than snail mail.
        Don't forget to check the forward on JIS.

        LJ Purtee

        "Go often to the house of thy friend, for weeds choke the unused path." --
        Ralph Waldo Emerson

        Alas, these folks passed through before anyone knew.

        -- CHS

        Get 2 FREE books at eHarlequin.com.Indulge in our romantic books,
        recipes and getaway ideas. Take your romantic escape today to
        http://click.egroups.com/1/4638/4/_/604904/_/959690878/

        To post to the list: send email to juggling_ga@onelist.com
        For more information about the list: www.onelist.com/group/juggling_ga
        Visit the Atlanta Jugglers Association web page: www.juggler.net/aja/