another free jazz concert at KSU

    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2000
      There will be another free jazz concert this Sunday May 28th at 8 PM at
      Kennesaw State University outdoors at the Gazebo. This week the Freddy Cole
      Trio will entertain with "A Lovely Way to Spend the Evening". The New York
      Times describes Nat "King" Cole's brother as "a deep-voiced singer of jazz
      love songs."

      We're planning to take a picnic dinner and juggle on the lawn starting about
      6:30 PM. Come enjoy the music and fun. Here's a map (gazebo is #28)
      http://www.kennesaw.edu/maps/ To get there from Atlanta, take I-75 north to
      the Chastain Rd. exit 271. It's the next exit after Towne Center Mall exit
      at Barratt Pkwy. Turn left and you're there. Wind through the university
      to the north end of campus and you'll see the gazebo (and probably hear the
      band warming up). There's plenty of nearby free parking.

      Joyce

      PS Sorry if this is your second message for this concert. I sent the
      e-mail yesterday but it didn't get to everyone in the group for some strange
      reason.