The Boyz are Back

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 7, 2005
      Rodger French here.

      Just back from three terrific weeks in New York working on ³Shlammer.² For
      those of you who couldn¹t make the gig, here is the NY Times review:

      http://www.nytimes.com/2005/04/02/arts/dance/02froo.html

      For more information about The DeLuxe Vaudeville Orchestra as well as "Main
      Squeeze," the new album by Lenny DeLuxe, log on to: www.deluxevaudeville.com

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 7, 2005
        Wow! Your name in LIGHTS in New York City!!!

        I'm suitably impressed.

        BTW bugmenot.com lists "letmeinnow19", "nohassle" as a good
        username and password for the nytimes.com site.

        -- CHS

        On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 08:37:19 -0400
        Rodger French <deluxevaudeville@...> wrote:

        > http://www.nytimes.com/2005/04/02/arts/dance/02froo.html
      • meredith gordon
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 7, 2005
          Very cool. Congratulations!!!
          On Thursday, April 7, 2005, at 08:37 AM, Rodger French wrote:

          > Rodger French here.
          >
          > Just back from three terrific weeks in New York working on �Shlammer.�
          > For
          > those of you who couldn�t make the gig, here is the NY Times review:
          >
          > http://www.nytimes.com/2005/04/02/arts/dance/02froo.html
          >
          > For more information about The DeLuxe Vaudeville Orchestra as well as
          > "Main
          > Squeeze," the new album by Lenny DeLuxe, log on to:
          > www.deluxevaudeville.com

          <image.tiff>

          > �
          > �

          Meredith Gordon
          404.697.6015
          http://www.SqueezeTheClown.com

        • Jonathan I Perry
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 7, 2005
            It was very cool. Let it not be said that Chip, Rodger and Drew can't
            dance!!

            I got to see the show on the last night (I skipped the Juggle These! show
            to see the boyz) and it was a lot of fun. Lots of gun shots, suits and
            klemzer... what else do you need?

            - Jonathan
            www.Jugglah.com
            ___