Re: Neuroscience Expo.. When?

  • Jordan Rose
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2005
      Just to clarify, the Neuroscience Expo is at the Zoo on 3/19.
      The 18th is a special engagement for a group of middle school kids - it's a more formal,
      focused event - jugglers not needed. On the 19th, the Expo will be open to the public and
      the Expo becomes a more informal "fair" - That's when they need jugglers. I'll be checking
      on getting free Zoo admission for jugglers who RSVP. More info later....
      -Jordan

      Yes folks, it's that time of year again! Time for Charles' favorite event (http://
      tomshiro.org/cgi-bin/twiki/view/AJA/BrainFestival). They need jugglers to add that
      festival atmosphere, and to teach a few lessons. They are trying to set up a time or two for
      some juggling demonstrations and a group lesson on the small stage at Elder Tree, and
      would love it if someone wanted to perform. Of course, I'll be talking to visitors about the
      Neuroscience of Juggling. Let me know if you'd like to join us for a day at the Zoo....
      - Jordan (jrose14@...)

      ATLANTA BRAINS RULE! NEUROSCIENCE EXPOSITION
      Join us for a day of hands-on, minds-on neuroscience fun!
      Saturday March 19, 2005
      10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
      at Zoo Atlanta!
      Open to the public with Zoo admission!

      Jordan D. Rose
      Program Associate for Curriculum Development
      Emory College Center for Science Education
      1399 Oxford Road
      Atlanta, GA 30322
      phone.404.712.9242
      fax.404.727.9702