jazz concert at KSU

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2000
      The Kennesaw State University Jazz Ensemble is playing a Latin concert this
      Sunday May 7th at 8 PM. It's a free concert outdoors at the Gazebo. We're
      planning to take a picnic dinner and juggle on the lawn starting about 6:30
      PM. Come juggle with us and enjoy the music. Here's a map (gazebo is #28)
      http://www.kennesaw.edu/maps/ To get there from Atlanta, take I-75 north to
      the KSU exit signs (just beyond Towne Center Mall exit). It's labelled exit
      271 and Chastain Rd. on the map. Turn left and you're there.