More TV juggling sitings

  • Jonathan I Perry
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2000
      So there I was this morning watching CHiPS on TNT. (Charles: this is a
      show about California Highway Police popular during the 80's.) While
      Poncharello was driving around on his bike, he saw a bikini-clad babe
      having trouble changing a flat tire. Of course he pulled over and helped
      her change it. While he was doing so, first she offered him an orange
      and then proceeded to do a decently long three orange routine while
      spouting off some cheesy lines. She did a cascade, half-shower, tennis,
      clawing, chops and probably more I can't remember. It was surprisingly
      juggling oriented though. The actual episode plot was about the
      new-fangled punk music scene.

      Remember, if it's juggling and on daytime television, I'll probably spot
      it. :)

      Jonathan - reporter of all that is juggling and mundane on cable TV.
      ___
      JIP
      (Juggle In Peace)

      Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!