MacGuiver

  • Jonathan I Perry
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2000
      So being the self-employed type that I am, I sometimes watch too much TV.

      Today on the Martin Short show, MacGuiver (Richard Dean Anderson) was on.

      He admitted to performing as a mime 25 years ago.
      He and Martin Short did a quick improv "Walking into the Wind" and "Wall"
      live.
      Richard Dean Anderson admitted he was such a bad mime that he had to talk
      during his performances and one of them was titled "Boy with Small
      Penis."

      I kid you not. I couldn't make that up. :)

      At the end of his interview he even juggled three objects too.

      Just in case anyone else shared my amusement -

      Jonathan
      ___
      JIP
      (Juggle In Peace)