Cirque Personnel

  • R. Anglin
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 24, 2004
      Thanks Meredith. What do you think of Dave Altman as a candidate for Cirque
      du Monde? Since Dan is cutting way back on his commitment, we might need to
      have Patty interview a couple more people. He has a lot of experience
      working with youth at risk in Boston and other programs. I also hope Mike
      Garner is still interested. Any other ideas?
      Ron