DVO 10th Anniversary

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2004
      (In the interest of advance Holiday planning...)

      The DeLuxe Vaudeville Orchestra

      10th Anniversary Celebration

      With Special Guests Tim Settimi, Vince Tortorici, Craig Rafuse, Normando
      Ismay, L.A. Tuten, and Tango Rio

      Friday, December 10; 8:00 PM

      Admission: $10.00

      Horizons School Theatre
      1900 DeKalb Avenue, in Atlanta

      DeLuxe Attire Required
      (alright... Encouraged)

      Join DVO for their 10th Anniversary Celebration on Friday, December 10.
      Details at www.deluxevaudeville.com.
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 27, 2004
        [Your attention, please. This would be our OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT, so please
        feel free to bring it to the attention of all your acquaintances. We
        guarantee that the event will be great fun and that no attorney will contact
        you. Thanks so much.]

        The DeLuxe Vaudeville Orchestra

        10th Anniversary Celebration

        With Special Guests Tim Settimi, Vince Tortorici, Craig Rafuse, Normando
        Ismay, L.A. Tuten, and Tango Rio

        Friday, December 10; 8:00 PM

        Admission: $10.00

        Horizons School Theatre
        1900 DeKalb Avenue, in Atlanta

        DeLuxe Attire Required
        (alright... Encouraged)

        Join DVO for their 10th Anniversary Celebration on Friday, December 10.
        Details at www.deluxevaudeville.com.

      • Cynthia Aviance
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 27, 2004
          Oh, how I wish I could be there for this!

          Have fun, take pics, share.

          Cynthia
          [Your attention, please. This would be our OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT, so please
          feel free to bring it to the attention of all your acquaintances. We
          guarantee that the event will be great fun and that no attorney will contact
          you. Thanks so much.]

          The DeLuxe Vaudeville Orchestra

          10th Anniversary Celebration

          With Special Guests Tim Settimi, Vince Tortorici, Craig Rafuse, Normando
          Ismay, L.A. Tuten, and Tango Rio

          Friday, December 10; 8:00 PM

          Admission: $10.00

          Horizons School Theatre
          1900 DeKalb Avenue, in Atlanta

          DeLuxe Attire Required
          (alright... Encouraged)

          Join DVO for their 10th Anniversary Celebration on Friday, December 10.
          Details at www.deluxevaudeville.com.

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor