Re: [JUGGLING_GA] Bizzoso Café and Fiesta

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 4, 2004
      Um, today is the 4th. So I thought the fiestival was next week &&
      weekend?

      I'm planning on being there for at least part, but so far I haven't
      thought that far ahead. If it's really the 8th,9th,10th then I have
      serious conflicts.

      -- CHS

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 4, 2004
> [...]

        > in a country as advanced as the United States -
        > performing and visual artists are coming together to
        > do something about the situation. Normando and other
        > artists are forming a Collective for Artists's Health
        > Resources, that will serve as a resource to direct
        > artists to affordable health insurance, and a
        > replinishable fund for artists to borrow emergency
        > funds from.
        >
        > This event is being organized with the generous
        > support and assistance of Alternate ROOTS and the
        > artists of Alternate ROOTS and special thanks to
        > Horizons School for the donation of their space.
        >
        > Please Join Us, or send friends, or send us your best
        > wishes!!!!
        > If you want You can make your contributions to:
        > Alternate ROOTS, and write "Normando Medical" in the
        > memo section, and mail to Alternate ROOTS, 1083 Austin

      • LUIC
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 4, 2004
          On Oct 4, 2004, at 8:52 AM, Shifalo, Toni wrote:

> [...]
          > in a country as advanced as the United States -
          > performing and visual artists are coming together to
          > do something about the situation. Normando and other
          > artists are forming a Collective for Artists's Health
          > Resources, that will serve as a resource to direct
          > artists to affordable health insurance, and a
          > replinishable fund for artists to borrow emergency
          > funds from.
          >
          > This event is being organized with the generous
          > support and assistance of Alternate ROOTS and the
          > artists of Alternate ROOTS and special thanks to
          > Horizons School for the donation of their space.
          >
          > Please Join Us, or send friends, or send us your best
          > wishes!!!!
          > If you want You can make your contributions to:
          > Alternate ROOTS, and write "Normando Medical" in the
          > memo section, and mail to Alternate ROOTS, 1083 Austin

        • LUIC
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 4, 2004
            Sounds fun..
            I expect to do 1 day..

            Bobbler

            On Oct 4, 2004, at 8:52 AM, Shifalo, Toni wrote:
            > DEAR AJA: Following is the official scoop on the festa this weekend.
            > So far only Ray has volunteered to come juggle on Saturday afternoon
            > from 2-4pm at Horizon School with me. Don't let the $100 ticket price
            > scare you...we just figured if you could say "$10 or PAY WHATEVER YOU
            > CAN", you could just as easily say "$100 or PAY WHATEVER YOU CAN". I
            > figure two hours of juggle time is worth at least $50 per hour...and
            > an impromptu 2-5minute juggle performance Thur-Fri-Sat evening could
            > be worth up to $200 of donation--more than enough to cover your ticket
            > price, especially if you make a small monetary donation too. Just
            > give me a clue if you're inclined to come so I can inform the ticket
            > takers.
            >
            > Note that Friday night the DVO plays , Lisa Q will do a monlogue, and
            > I will do my new Afghan War Rug piece
            > Thanks, Toni
            >

            > BIZZOSO CAFE AND FIESTA
            >
            > Normando Ismay, a.k.a. Papa Bizzoso, FUNdraiser for
            > medical funds and the establishment of a resource for
            > artists' healthcare
            >
            > VISUAL & PERFORMING ARTISTS CONVERGE FOR THREE DAYS
            > OF PERFORMANCE AND ART
            >
            > *
            > WHEN: THURSDAY OCT. 14 - SATURDAY OCT. 16, 2004
            > WHERE: THE HORIZONS SCHOOL, 1900 Dekalb Ave., Atlanta,
            > Café Bizzoso Oct 14 -16
            > Café Bizzosos are a legendary part of the Atlanta art
            > t any time, and
          • LUIC
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 5, 2004
              THU and SAT for me..

              (thu contingent of me getting the day off work)..
              And I want to watch the tango performance (thu)..
              If anyone wants to see tango, this is a good opportunity..

              I want to pass clubs... Anyone?

              Bobbler..