Atlanta Unicycle Club - 3 rides this weekend

  • Reid J.
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2004
      3 rides this weekend:

      (1) Saturday 9:00am - Muni ride at Blankets Creek mountain bike
      trails(Cobb County area)
      call me for directions (404-944-4513 cell)

      (2) Sunday 8:30am - Road ride around Stone Mountain
      call me for directions (404-944-4513 cell)

      (3) Sunday 3:00pm - meeting at the Jewish Festival, Jewish Community
      Center, Dunwoody (http://www.atlantajcc.org/JewishFestival/). The
      JCC asked the Drummonds of Unicycle.com to bring some unis for kids
      to see and ride. This would be a great way to spread interest in
      unicycling and get some new riders into our group. This event is well
      organized and well attended. You must meet on-time at the
      unicycle.com trailer in the parking area to get in to the festival
      with the unicycle.com's free passes. I will bring many uni club
      information cards to hand out to all interested festival guests.
      call me for more info (404-944-4513 cell)

      -Reid Jacobson
      404-633-5222 home

      http://messenger.yahoo.com