RE: [JUGGLING_GA] Fw: Swingers Party Winner

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 17, 2000
      I liked the party at Swingers on Friday night last time. What about March
      24th or 31st? (I've heard that Saturday nights are even more crowded than
      Fridays in Buckhead.) Pizza afterwards at Fellinis was fun too. How about
      a repeat?

      Joyce
    • LOVEu inCHAINS
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 18, 2000
        weekend of 31-st better for me (working on the 24th)...

        bob

        >From: "Joyce Howard" <joyce@...>
        >To: <juggling_GA@onelist.com>
        >Subject: RE: [JUGGLING_GA] Fw: Swingers Party Winner
        >Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 15:07:19 -0500
        >
        >I liked the party at Swingers on Friday night last time. What about March
        >24th or 31st? (I've heard that Saturday nights are even more crowded than
        >Fridays in Buckhead.) Pizza afterwards at Fellinis was fun too. How about
        >a repeat?
        >
        >Joyce

      • LJ Purtee
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 19, 2000
          Sorry I missed the last one...sounded like a blast. I'm in either weekend!