Fw: Swingers Party Winner

  • Jonathan I Perry
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 17, 2000
      So this is what I got in my Inbox a few days ago.

      I kinda wanted to make it another juggler party like the one that
      happened a month or so back. So if you have a preference as to when this
      party should be scheduled, please let me know soon so I can book iti...
      that is if you don't mind being seen with a bunch of jugglers at a
      nightclub. :)
      ___
      JIP
      (Juggle In Peace)

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 17, 2000
        I liked the party at Swingers on Friday night last time. What about March
        24th or 31st? (I've heard that Saturday nights are even more crowded than
        Fridays in Buckhead.) Pizza afterwards at Fellinis was fun too. How about
        a repeat?

        Joyce
      • LOVEu inCHAINS
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 18, 2000
          weekend of 31-st better for me (working on the 24th)...

          bob

          >From: "Joyce Howard" <joyce@...>
          >To: <juggling_GA@onelist.com>
          >Subject: RE: [JUGGLING_GA] Fw: Swingers Party Winner
          >Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 15:07:19 -0500
          >
          >I liked the party at Swingers on Friday night last time. What about March
          >24th or 31st? (I've heard that Saturday nights are even more crowded than
          >Fridays in Buckhead.) Pizza afterwards at Fellinis was fun too. How about
          >a repeat?
          >
          >Joyce

        • LJ Purtee
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 19, 2000
            Sorry I missed the last one...sounded like a blast. I'm in either weekend!
[...]

                                        From 9 to 10 p.m. =  Open Bar and snacks

            &
            snacks
            Parties                     No Cover till midnight

            You can bring up to 200 guests to your party
            Everyone must be at least 21 years old with valid I.D.
            Free Drinks are Beer, wine & well drinks (one liquor per drink)
            Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
            Try it today - there's no risk!  For your FREE software, visit:
            http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

            TO POST TO THIS LIST: simply reply to an email
            Subject field FMT must be: "[JUGGLING_GA] whatever" (" not necessary)
            View the Howards AJA web page:   www.juggler.net/aja/
            http://www.onelist.com/group/juggling_GA (JUGGLING_GA onelist web page)
            LOG into onelist <as "youremail@whatever" (passwd is same one you used to join)
            Email me to modify this FAQ if necessary... loveuinchains@...
            The Atlanta Jugglers Association is the oldest affiliate club of the IJA.