pictures from Tuesday night

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2004
      Here's the URL for the pictures I took at the juggling meeting on Tuesday
      night.

      http://howardfamily.cc/aja/6-29-04/index.htm

      It's just a quick photo album in Dreamweaver, my first attempt using this
      software and this camera, but I thought everyone might enjoy seeing the
      pics. They're totally unedited (just batch downsized for the web by this
      program). If you click on the first thumbnail, you can view the larger pics
      sequentially just by hitting the "next" link.

    • Lee Downing
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2004
        Great job! Nice to see all my old friends - miss you all! Happy 4th
        from the beach!
        Lee

        On Thursday, July 1, 2004, at 12:14 PM, Joyce Howard wrote:

        > Here's the URL for the pictures I took at the juggling meeting on
        > Tuesday
        > night.
        >
        > http://howardfamily.cc/aja/6-29-04/index.htm
        >
        > It's just a quick photo album in Dreamweaver, my first attempt using
        > this
        > software and this camera, but I thought everyone might enjoy seeing the
        > pics. They're totally unedited (just batch downsized for the web by
        > this
        > program). If you click on the first thumbnail, you can view the
        > larger pics
        > sequentially just by hitting the "next" link.
        >
        > Joyce

      • Ray Stern
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2004
          Take that camera back for a refund, Joyce, there's obviously something wrong with it. It makes me look fat.

          Does anyone have a ping pong table they'd be willing to entrust to me for the IJA festival? I'm driving to Buffalo and we have room in our van for a reasonable sized folding table.

          Here's the URL for the pictures I took at the juggling meeting on Tuesday
          night.

          http://howardfamily.cc/aja/6-29-04/index.htm

          It's just a quick photo album in Dreamweaver, my first attempt using this
          software and this camera, but I thought everyone might enjoy seeing the
          pics. They're totally unedited (just batch downsized for the web by this
          program). If you click on the first thumbnail, you can view the larger pics
          sequentially just by hitting the "next" link.

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor