FW: Jugglers/clowns Needed

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2004
      ------ Forwarded Message
      From: "debra klausner" <debra.klausner@...>
      Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 09:17:46 -0400
      To: "'Rodger French'" <deluxevaudeville@...>
      Subject: RE: Jugglers/clowns Needed

      Rodger: Would you mind passing this on to La Banana and your juggler/clowns
      friends/e-mail lists? I would really appreciate it.

      Wanted: A few clowns, jugglers and/or magicians to stroll around and
      entertain children, teens and families at the CHRIS KidsAnnual Family
      Picnic.

      CHRIS Kids (formerly known as CHRIS Homes) provides therapeutic group homes
      to children and teens who have been abused and neglected, independent living
      programs for older teens in the foster care system as well as homeless and
      runaway gay youth, and in-home family preservation programs to families
      at-risk for abuse.

      The picnic is an annual fun gathering /cook-out and games for the kids and
      staff.

      Date: Saturday, July 31st from 11am-3:30pm at Mason Mill Park off Clairmont
      Road.

      CHRIS Kids is a non-profit agency and so all entertainers can get a receipt
      for services rendered at their normal business rate for a tax write-off.
      Interested folks can e-mail Debra Klausner at debra.klausner@...
      or call 404. 564.3415.

      Come help put a little magic in these kids lives! We¹d love to have you!

      ------ End of Forwarded Message