Flying Karamazov Brother in Athens

  • Dan the Man
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2004
      I just took it upon myself to look up a little more info on the Flying
      K's this October in Athens. Here is the page:

      http://www.uga.edu/pac/series-showtime.html

      Also, it says that individual tickets are on sale August 23, 2004.
      Here is the ticketing info:

      http://www.uga.edu/pac/info.html

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • LUIC
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 18, 2004
        Im thinking about going.. Anyone else?
        Here is the link to order tickets.. http://www.uga.edu/pac/info.html ...
        (click on the "form" to order..
        It says we need to include everyone in an order to sit together..
        It might be easier to just order separately..
        Maybe meet at an Athens restaurant before the show..
        There is a very good Japanese restaurant on the way...
        There is also a little diner on the main drag with good vegetables..

        Bobbler