tonite

  • Mystere
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2004
      Hi All-

      Just wanted to let you know that I won't be making it out to club tonite after all. I've got a lot of packing up and cleaning to do before I head out Sunday afternoon, and only tonite and tmo to do it. Thanks again for being so hospitable and friendly (not that I'd expect any less from a buncha jugglers)- my time in Georgia has been exponentially better than it would have been otherwise.

      I'll see you in Buffalo!

      Cheers,
      Cyn

    • bluezenjazz
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2004
        Well damn...guess we'll just have to go back to the pale existence we
        had before your sparkling presence... -J

        --- In JUGGLING_GA@yahoogroups.com, "Mystere" <mystere@a...> wrote:
        > Hi All-
        >
        > Just wanted to let you know that I won't be making it out to club
        tonite after all. I've got a lot of packing up and cleaning to do
        before I head out Sunday afternoon, and only tonite and tmo to do
        it. Thanks again for being so hospitable and friendly (not that I'd
        expect any less from a buncha jugglers)- my time in Georgia has been
        exponentially better than it would have been otherwise.

        > I'll see you in Buffalo!
        >
        > Cheers,
        > Cyn

      • Mystere
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 4, 2004
          aww, gee thanks. ;)
          Well damn...guess we'll just have to go back to the pale existence we
          had before your sparkling presence... -J

          --- In JUGGLING_GA@yahoogroups.com, "Mystere" <mystere@a...> wrote:
          > Hi All-
          >
          > Just wanted to let you know that I won't be making it out to club
          tonite after all. I've got a lot of packing up and cleaning to do
          before I head out Sunday afternoon, and only tonite and tmo to do
          it. Thanks again for being so hospitable and friendly (not that I'd
          expect any less from a buncha jugglers)- my time in Georgia has been
          exponentially better than it would have been otherwise.

          > I'll see you in Buffalo!
          >
          > Cheers,
          > Cyn

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor